Topic: t is nearly synonymous with the NBA —

“Sales are down from a year ago, but it's still a good, basic shoe — and I expect it to be around for a while, but sales will be down from 2017 to 2018,” he said.“The Nike Revolution 3 is just another good, basic mid-market shoe. Again they are heavily weighted to womens, which goes back to how important women are to the marketplace. Nike Air Max 90 Womens Black Mens and kids shoes were flat in 2017 and womens Adidas ZX 750 Mujer shoes were up 6 percent," Powell said. “Jordan always has three or four shoes in the top 10,” Powell said.“Jordan sales tends to be based on how many pairs Nike puts into the market. With reports that Nike will cut back .... [on] retro Jordan in the market, it will be interesting to see what this looks like in 2018. I think we will see that in the January numbers out next week.”“This is kind of historic, as we now have two adidas shoes in the top 10. This shows the rising power of adidas in the U.S. market. They had the No. 1 shoe last year, but I would say having two in the top 10 is better, as it shows the diversity of the brand," Powell said. “I was worried when they were doing so much of their business from the Superstar, but the brand has really done a good job to diversify Nike Air Max 90 Mujer Azul itself from just one style."It is important to note that while 2016’s top 10 list represented 15 percent Nike Air Vapormax Femme of the total sneaker business, the 2017 list made up just 10 percent of the total business.

“My conclusion is that the kid is looking for unique products. They want to wear sneakers, but they want different sneakers than their friends. The market is more fragmented than ever in terms of brands,” said Powell.“Small is the new big and I think we will see consumers gravitate to smaller brands that are unique and don’t look like everybody else."“Nike’s apparel deal is a huge hit. What we are talking about is still just a portion of the pie, but the social media piece of it is already worth $500 million a year for Nike,” Brian Kim, senior vice president of product management at GumGum Nike Roshe Run Mujer Sports, told Benzinga. Nike’s jersey sponsorship Nike Air Max Command Mujer is the most valuable ad placement in the NBA, trailed by the newly instituted jersey patch logos that are featured on 19 of the 30 NBA teams, according to Nike Air Max Thea Femme GumGum.“A lot of companies focus on the value of an endorsement derived on the broadcast side, [but] we felt we should bring this application to show in real time what the value of sponsorships on social media look like,” Kim said.“In broadcast you generally only get one piece of footage for your broadcast clip. Social media gives brands an area where you can produce, generate and create branded content in an unlimited amount and interact with fans on a daily basis.”

Nike eight-year, $1 billion league-wide apparel deal with the NBA appears to be a steal for the sportswear giant, according to new data on the value Nike derives Adidas Superstar Donne Nerofrom the partnership.Nike’s jersey deal with the Nike Air Presto Femme league is generating north of $500 million of exposure value on social media alone, according to a new report from GumGum Sports, an AI marketing firm focused on sports media.When Nike took over the jersey sponsorship from previous sponsor adidas AG (ADR)  it was the Nike Air Max 95 Dames first time a company’s logo was featured on every jersey in the NBA. The transition to Nike started out rocky, with several players' jerseys ripping in the first week they were put in play, including that of the company’s flagship endorser LeBron James.he move was a keen one by Nike, a brand that is nearly synonymous with the NBA — which may be how the company was able to negotiate placing its logo on every jersey, meaning that even company's key endorsement competitors like Under Armour Inc 's Steph Curry would be Nike Air Max 2017 Mujer consistently photographed sporting the swoosh logo.“Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Donne Nike’s apparel deal is a huge hit. What we are talking about is still just a portion of the pie, but the social media piece of it is already worth $500 million a year for Nike,” Brian Kim, senior vice president of product management at GumGum Sports, told Benzinga. Nike’s jersey sponsorship is the most valuable ad placement in the NBA, trailed by the newly instituted jersey patch logos that are featured on 19 of the 30 NBA teams, according to GumGum.